3 thoughts on “Primary/Youth

  1. Call the church in SLC and talk to their Copyright staff. They can give you contact info. Hope that helps. They helped me contact a composer when I wanted to do an arrangement of a song.

    • Thanks, I did actually contact them and they gave me an address. I sent a letter to the address but it was returned that the person didn’t live there anymore with no forwarding address. I contacted them again and received no response. *Sigh. I even thought I found her on facebook and sent a message but received no response. I’m hoping one day I miraculously run into her somewhere 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *